18 Credit Hours of Post Graduate Level Course Work with minimum 3 CGPA Followed by a Dissertation of 18 Credit Hours
Based on 5 semester 5 month each
Intake: Twice a year (Spring & Fall)
Total Courses : 6 Core courses + 1 Dissertation
Total Credit Hours : 36
Minimum Load: 2 Courses Per Semester
Maximum Load: 3 Courses Per Semester
• For admission in the Ph.D program, minimum CGPA of 3.00 (Semester System) or 1st Division (Annul System) in M.S/M.Phil/MBA (18 years of education) or any other Equivalent Degree in relevant field is required.
• The applicant must have carried out research work of minimum 06 Credit Hours in he previous degree in relevant filed.
• GAT (subject) or Institute based Admission Test in the area of Management Sciences is required.
• On successful completion of all the requirement mentioned above, the applicant shall be called for a Final Panel Interview in which his/her Admission shall be called for a Final Panel Interview in which his/her Admission shall be confirmed.
• Minimum time period for the completion of Ph.D Program is 03 Years, Whereas, the upper limit is up to 08 Years.
• Student seeking credit transfer may also apply for admission.